Hello everyone, i am excited and very happy to say i have been nominated for the Liebster award,and i was nominated by someone who i have very much came to respect, and one of my best friends here in the blogging world motherhendiaries.wordpress.com, if you are not already familiar with her you should definitely check out her blog, she is a pretty awesome person.
The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Here are the 11 questions that motherhen asked
1. Why did you start your blog, and why did you choose this name?
I started my blog because i felt i could provide a lot of good advice to addicts who want to get clean, and because i thought that maybe my opinions on certain issues would influence others in a positive way. And i chose the name mommyx4boys because being a mom and my boys are what i am the most proud of in my life.
2. What is your idea of the perfect night out?
A night out whats that? lol, My perfect night out would just be going to dinner with my husband, (just my husband) and then a movie. but with 4 kids that is pretty hard to do.
3. What is your favorite article of clothing and why?
My socks, because my feet are like ice even during the summer.
4. If you were a pizza, which one would you be?
A meat lovers pizza, ha ha just kidding, i would be one of those dessert pizzas, because i am so sweet, yeah thats why.
5. Name your top 5 all time favorite guilty pleasure songs.
Hmmmm, lets see, The spongebob theme song, Lazytown theme song, The wiggles, Mickey mouse clubhouse theme song, and the Goofy goober song.
6. If you could choose to live on any island, which would it be and why?
Any island in Ireland will do, i am part Irish, my husband is Irish and i am just fascinated with all things Irish
7. What is the farthest you have travelled and what brought you there?
210 miles, and it was a van that took me there, lol. i went to Gatlinburg, Tennessee with some other women from church for the weekend.
8. Beatles or Stones?
Stones all the way.
9. If you could be any breed of chicken which would it be and why?
A dominicker chicken, cause they are really cool looking, they look like a chicken mixed with zebra.
10. Who do you want to be when you grow up?
11. How much wood does a woodchuck actually chuck? ( Its one of the burning issues of our time… i cant believe no one has ever properly answered it, but go on… have at it.
A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as he could, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
Okay now i am supposed to provide 11 random facts about myself.
1. I have 13 tattoos
2. I am part indian and part irish
3. my favorite colors are black, and pink
4. I am a very sentimental person
5. I can ride a horse as good as any cowboy
6. I am married to my dream guy
7. I like trick or treating more than my kids do
8. My feelings get hurt very easily
10. I would rather have a classic car, than a bran new one
Here are the bloggers i am nominating.
Here are your questions.
1. If you were a car, what kind would you be?
2. If you had one wish what would it be?
3. If you had to choose between saving 100 innocent people or 1 loved one, which would you choose?
4. What would be your choice for your last meal?
5. If you were starving to death could you eat a human body?
6. What are you most proud of in your life?
7. what was your most embarrassing moment?
8. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?
9. If you were given a million dollars, but told you have to give it away, who would you give it to.
10. If a piece of your furniture breaks, is your first thought, i can fix it, or trash it?
11. If someone at the grocery store has less items than you, do you let them go first?
Thanks again to motherhendiaries for nominating me, and be sure to check out the other bloggers that i nominated they are great.
Praise the Lord, for on this day over 2,000 years ago, we were saved because he suffered and rose again.
Hey everyone, my new friend Sara from two three or not two three tagged me in her post yesterday, so now i am supposed to answer a bunch of questions so you can get to know me a little bit better, here we go
1. Are you named after someone? yes! my father said i was named after princess Diana because i was his little princess.
2. When was the last time you cried? About 2 days ago, i was watching a end of the world type movie, and a woman was begging for someone to take her baby so he would live, i never use to be emotional about movies, but since i had kids anything like that makes me cry like a baby.
3. Do you have kiddos? Yes! I have a 19 year old step son named Dustin , a 10 year old son named Dj , a 4 year old son named Dominik , a 2 year old son named donnie, and a daughter named Rain mckayla who passed away.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Of course i am friggen awesome, lol. I am also very loyal and would do just about anything to help anyone who needs it.
5. Do you have a guilty pleasure? Yes, watching The Walking Dead and bacon
6. Do you like your handwriting? No! I hate my handwriting, i am left handed so my writing looks more like chicken scratch.
7. Whats your favorite cereal? I dont eat cereal anymore, but it use to be honey bunches of oats.
8. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their teeth, and i can almost always tell if someone has a drug problem, or is an alcoholic, just by hearing them say a few sentences. I guess because i have so much experience with it.
9. What is your eye color? It changes, from hazel to green.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Definitely scary movie.
11. Favorite tv show? As if everyone doesnt know, The Walking Dead
12. Summer or winter? Spring and fall are my favorite, summer is to hot and i hate, im using the word hate bees, and i like snow but I dont like being cold.
13. Hugs or kisses? Hugs and kisses, i am constantly hugging and slobbering on my little ones and the hubby.
14. Whats the farthest you have ever been from home? Not very far, i live in va, and i have only been to the surrounding states. So maybe 200 miles from home.
15. Do you have any special talents? Yes, i am very good at turning someone into a zombie, every halloween people tell me i should be a makeup artist in hollywood.
16. Where were you born? Radford Va,
17. What are your hobbies? I like camping, hiking,fishing, watching movies, building furniture with my husband, having zombie parties with my kids, blogging, church, and gaming
18. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have a pitbull shar pei mix his name is draven, i have a beagle mixed with i dont know what named daisy may, about 10 cats, and like 15 chickens, all of which are outside animals, except for daisy.
19. Favorite movie? That is a hard one, because we currently have over 700 movies, it really depends on what mood im in, but probably 28 days later.
20. What color is your car? Well we have a red dodgs stratus, a red ford pickup, a black chevy pickup, a black motorcycle, and a blue scooter, and here is the funny part my husband is the only one with a license, i dont have a one, i have never had one.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Exactly what i am, a good mom, wife, and person. Well i would also kinda like to own a halloween store.
Thanks for tagging me Sarah, its to bad we dont live closer to each other i could teach you how to shoot a crossbow, lol.
Im now passing on the love and tagging these bloggers if they wanna play.
5. C.K. Hope – daisiesfromdust.wordpress.com
10. GDR- altaredegos.wordpress.com
All you do is answer these questions and tag whoever you want!
WOW! I was just nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award, and i am just tickled pink right now. I would like to thank Alice from alifemoment.wordpress.com for nominating me. I am very honored that she thought of me for this award, it is much appreciated.>
Now here are the rules:
Thank the person who gave you this award
Include a link to their blog
Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
Finally,tell the blogger who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here are the amazing blogger I am very pleased to nominate:
Please go and visit their blogs, they are each wonderful in different ways. Congratulations!
7 things about me:
1. My husband and children are the most important things in my life.
2. I am a recovering drug addict and alcoholic
3. I love to cook
4. I dont get along with people who pass their failures off as someone else’s fault
5. I am the mother of 4 boys and a daughter who passed away in 2008
6. I am a huge zombie fan
7. I have over 700 movies
I would like to thank alifemoment again for nominating me, and please check out the blogs i have nominated they do not disappoint.
Happy birthday to the best man, person, and friend i have ever known. My husband turned 39 today, and doesnt look a day over 25. I have been so blessed to have him in my life, i love you honey. Happy birthday.