Old Rugged Blog Award
Woot woot, I was nominated for the Old Rugged Blog award, now when i first saw the title of this award i did not see the picture with it, so i gotta tell ya, i was not exactly tickled about it. My first thought was like seriously dude, im not that old or that rugged, lol. But seriously i would like to thank Ada from http://plainpathwaytohim.wordpress.com/ for nominating me. If you havent read her blog you should definitly head over and check it out, she is pretty awesome, and very inspiring with her levels of faith and love for our Lord. So this award is for anyone who has christian themes included in their blog. And there are a few requirements that come with accepting it.
1. If he/she accepts the award, they must nominate 5 other Christian blogs.
2. He/she must display the award.
3. He/she must answer the 9 questions listed below
My nominees are
1 . mother hen at http://motherhendiaries.com/
2. ladybugout at http://ladybugout.wordpress.com/
3. stories of four boys at http://storiesofourboys.com/
4. adopt mom of six at http://adoptmomof6.wordpress.com/
5. lupie momma at http://lifeofalupiemomma.wordpress.com/
6. mamacinderellaslife at http://mamacinderellaslife.wordpress.com/
7. Art Mowle at http://artmowle64.wordpress.com/
8. Grace at http://graceholden.wordpress.com/
9. GDR at http://altaredegos.wordpress.com/
10. mamamickterry at http://mamamickterry.wordpress.com/
Please check out these blogs, it has been such a blessing for me to know each one of them.
a) What is your favorite Bible verse?
Answer- 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
b) How long have you been a Christian?
Answer- It depends on your definition of the word christian, i have believed in God my whole life, but i would only be comfortable saying i have been a christian for about 3 years now.
c) How long have you had your wonderful blog?
Answer-n since January of 2014
d) What is your greatest accomplishment?
Answer- Getting and staying clean from drugs and alcohol.
e) Forest or bayou? Plains or mountains? River or ocean?
Answer- I was born and raised in the Appalachian mountains, so i am a mountain woman, and River all the way.
f) What makes you special?
Answer- My loved ones, with out them i am nothing.
g) Poetry or prose? Free verse or rhyme?
Answer- poetry, and either.
h) What is your favorite number?
Answer- 17 because i was 17 when i met my husband so it must be my lucky number.
i) Here’s a simple question: Why?
Answer- my son asked me a while back why we are here, i told him the point of life and the reason we are here is to help make other peoples lives better.
And thats it, thanks again Ada for the nomination it is very appreciated. 🙂