You are my soul mate, you are the one person who has always been there for me, even when my own mother and family wanted nothing to do with me, you were there. We have been together for almost 14 years now, nearly half of my life, and i feel as though you are a part of my very soul. You stood by me even when i was at my worst and i didnt wanna know myself. To express my love for you with words is almost impossible but here is my attempt. I would say that i love you so much that i would die for you, but thats to easy, I will live for you, i will live for us and our family, and i swear that i will love you more with each year that passes until the day that i am gone from this earth. Happy anniversary babe, I love you.
How fast can you guess these words?
2. – -ndom
3. f- -k
Answers 1. Books 2. Random 3. Fork 4. Pants 5. Pulse 6. Six
You got all six wrong, didnt you ? You dirty minded freak
Hey everybody just wanted to let you know how awesome yawl are. I now have 400 followers, did i mention that you’re awesome? I appreciate each and every one of you so much,and i never imagined that so many people would care to read what i write. I started my blog in hopes of helping others whether that be for addiction or for the loss of a child or anything else i could be helpful with, but having this blog has really helped me, meeting all of you wonderful people has helped me discover things about myself that i was otherwise unaware of. You have all been a huge inspiration for me, So i just wanted to take minute to say thanks and you rock.
I love doing guest posts.
This weeks cartoon craziness challenge is Kids and Pets, so i decided to draw my kids. Whatcha think?
I was sitting alone this morning, my little ones all still asleep, and my mind began to drift.
I started thinking about my mother and her side of the family, who i havent spoken to in over 3 years and i was remembering some of the things they use to say to me, things like how i would never amount to anything, or that i would be in prison by the time i was 15. At the age of about 7 i loved playing with my mothers makeup and getting dressed up, there response was to call me their little street walker, thats a really cute thing to say to a 7 year old little girl huh?
There have been a lot of people mainly family members, who have always looked down on me, they were mean, cruel, and heartless, from the beginning it was like they were trying to set me up to fail, encouraging it, and now that i am not a failure they want no part of me.
All things considered I would have every right to hate them but i dont, no i dont hate them I am grateful.
I am grateful because i know i am strong, because of the things they said and did i know i can persevere through anything, no matter what someone throws at me i can take it. Im thankful for their hatred toward me because it has fueled the fire for me to overcome, their attempts to destroy me have not worked, because of them i am strong, i am resilient, i am better, and its partly because they never thought i would be.
So to anyone who doubted me before, doubts me now, or will doubt me later, its okay and thankyou for giving me that extra something, Thankyou for making me stronger, it wasnt your goal to do this but it is exactly what you have done. As i was writing this post i remembered this song, and thought i would include it, it pretty much sums everything up.
so i was nominated for 3 awards this time, first i was nominated for The One Lovely blog award by http://skinnyandsingle.wordpress.com/, and i was nominated for the Liebster award and The Versatile Blogger award by Andy over at http://lawsonandy.wordpress.com/. Thankyou both so much i really appreciate being nominated, especially by 2 people as awesome as yawl. Now i just recently got the one lovely blog award and the versatile blogger award so im not gonna do those again, but it has been a while since i got the liebster award so i am gonna do that one.
The rules for this award are…
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award
2. Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog
3. Answer the questions the award giver asked
4. List 11 facts about yourself
5. List your nominees
The 11 questions…
1. If you could make one piece of clothing illegal, what would it be? Hoochie shorts, the ones that look like underwear, seriously my kids dont need to see that.
2. If you could travel anywhere, for free, where would you go? And why? Ireland, I would love to see where my ancestors came from.
3. If the bank made a mistake, and put sixty thousand dollars in your account, what would you do? Put 15 thousand in savings accounts for each of my children.
4. What are your thoughts on legalizing marijuana? I dont really think we need another drug that is legal, but at the same time i dont think that marijuana is as bad as alcohol.
5.What is your favorite childhood memory? My dad standing at the end of the hallway and picking me up just like the scene from the movie dirty dancing, we would do this every night for a good while after i saw the movie, i was about 7.
6. What did you want to be when you grew up, and what do you do instead? A wife and mother, my dreams came true.
7. What happened on the best workday you’ve ever had? I am a stay at home mom so if my kids arent sick and they go to sleep before midnight then its an awesome day.
8. What was your favorite thing that your mother used to cook for you? My mother never did anything right as a mother, but i loved her chicken and dumplins.
9. Do you believe in soul mates or love at first sight? I dont know about love at first sight, but i do believe in soul mates, i am with mine.
10. If you could go back in time, and change one thing, what would it be? If i could retain the knowledge i have now i would go back and tell myself to never drink or do drugs.
11. Are you married? And if so, describe your proposal. Yes, I was working as a barista at the time, on my lunch break Darrell came down and we were walking in front of the court house (which is beautiful)
11 facts about me…
1. My middle name is Nicole.
2. I dont like movies about space, like star wars.
3. I never had an imaginary friend or really believed in Santa.
4. I never thought aging would bother me, it does.
5. I am not a morning person, i have to make myself be in a good mood in the mornings.
6. I get very cranky when im hungry.
7. I can catch almost any animal with my hands, i have caught possum, rabbits, snakes, and chickens, and thats just in my yard.
8. I love shark week
9. I dont like to kill things, even bugs and spiders. I will catch them in a cup and put them outside.
10. I love the show Fast and Loud and street outlaws
11. I have 2 dogs like 13 cats and about 35 chickens, all outside animals except for one dog.
Now for the nominees…
My questions for the nominees…
1. If you had one wish what would it be?
2. If you could change one law, what would it be and why?
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. What is your dream job?
5. If you could travel to a different time period, when would it be?
6. Do you love zombies, if not why?
7. Who is your favorite actor/actress
8. Do you now or have you ever had a nickname?
9. What would you want your last meal to be?
10. What is your biggest fear?
11. Do you think im awesome? lol
I think I would have let my dog go, lol.
If you want to be respected, you must first be respectable.
Please send this adorable little boy a birthday card, I will be and im asking all of my friends and followers to do so as well. Lets help make his 6th and what could be his last birthday very special.
Danny Nickerson is 5 years old, but not for long. He’s very excited to become a big 6-year-old this Friday. As happy as this birthday will be, however, it will be hard, too.
Danny has a virtually unbeatable cancer. Doctors have told his family that less than 10 percent of kids diagnosed with his type live longer than 18 months.
So the upcoming celebration will be an emotional day filled with far more highs and lows than a typical 6-year-old’s birthday. And what is he hoping to get for this extraordinary birthday?
He loves getting mail.
His mom says,
“He can recognize his name now. When he saw his name on the package from magical fairies on Easter, he was so happy.”
Since Easter, though, packages have slowed down. But now, for his birthday, it’s time to make sure he gets all the cards he could possibly want to read.
View original post 128 more words
So this week the Cartoon Craziness challenge was to either draw your favorite super hero or yourself as a super hero, and since im not really into super hero’s i turned myself into one. This week i tried to make it look more like a cartoon than a comic book drawing, not sure i succeeded but there it is anyway. My powers are invincibility, flying, the ability to read minds, and with my special guns i dont even have to aim, i just picture my target and the bullets track them down.
I was just nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by one of my absolute best blogging buddies, April at http://diapersandtutus.wordpress.com/ she is an amazing person who has been a big inspiration to me and a great friend as well, if you dont already follow her i highly recommend you do so now.
There are a few guidlines that come With accepting this award
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Display the One Lovely Blog Award on your blog.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire, and let them know by commenting on their blog.
Seven things about me…
1. Im still kinda afraid of the dark, dont laugh at me i said Kinda.
2. I would have 4 more babies if my body would let me, well and my husband, lol.
3. On July 27th i will have been clean and sober for 3 years.
4. All i ever want to be is a good woman, a great wife, and a better mom.
5. I would rather be punched in the eye than have someone i love mad at me.
6. I go crazy over Halloween, everything gets decorated and i love every second of it, in fact i would be happy if i could keep it that way all year long.
7. I think one of the most important things i can teach my children is to be happy with the simple things in life.
And now for my nominees
Thanks again for nominating me April, you are such a sweetie.
And if you guys dont know all these amazing bloggers then make sure you go check em out and click that follow button you wont be disappointed.
What is the most embarrassing thing that you have ever done or that has ever been done to you?
For me it is tough to pick just one thing, through the years i have done a lot of stupid and embarrassing stuff, but i think i know the most embarrassing event.
When Darrell and i were dating i was 17 and a binge drinker. We had been dating for about a month when i got completely wasted and passed out, nothing unusual about that at the time, until i awoke in the morning and the bed was soaked. Darrell was still asleep next to me and i was mortified as i came to the realization that I had peed on my boyfriend, thats right boys and girls, i was so drunk that i had peed in the bed. I was so embarrassed i thought i was going to die. Anyone else im sure would have never stopped talking about it, and would have constantly made fun of me for it, but he never even mentioned it.
Now here we are almost 14 years later married with children and the only bed wetting that is going on is the occasional accident by one of our kids, lol.
So here is the challenge write a post about your most embarrassing moment and either do a pingback here, or let me know about it in the comments section and i will reblog it. I am really anxious to see if anyone can top my story, i hope someone can, lol.
I will never change my morals or write something i dont agree with because someone else thinks i should. This is my blog and i will write anything i please, acting stupid and calling me a bigot because i think abortion is murder does not bother me in the slightest, it will not make me change my opinion, it will not make me stop talking about it, it will not even make me talk softer about it, so dont waste your time.
If you are looking for a blog where the writer is going to kiss up to you and agree with everything you say just so you will continue to follow, then this is the wrong place.
I will never do that, if i dont agree with you i am gonna say so, and me personally i would never want someone to say they agree with me about something if they dont, actually that would make me mad. Whether i like their opinion or not i would rather know the truth.
Why are so many people like that now its like if one person disagrees with them they feel like their world is about to shatter, have an opinion and own it, but dont expect everyone else in the world to agree with you, because it is a certainty that they wont.
This drawing wasnt part of any challenge, i just did it for fun.
This is me and darrell 13 years ago, i was 17 and Even then i knew he would be the love of my life, and that one day i was gonna be be his wife. Every year that passes is better than the last, im so very blessed.
I want to thank my friend The Indecisive Eejit for starting these drawing challenges, i had forgotten how much i love to draw until i started doing these. So this weeks challenge was to draw cartoon versions of ourselves, it was quite a bit harder than last weeks cat in a hat challenge, but more fun also. So anyway here is mine, its not all that great, but i had fun doing it.
Poor D.J. has his first case of poison oak, i feel so sorry for him, he is covered with calamine lotion. I hope he doesnt react to it the way i did when i was young, i would get completely covered and my throat and eyes would swell shut. So i am keeping a very close eye on him, and i think he is starting to get annoyed with me, lol but i imagine he’ll get over it. If ya would just be praying for him or keep him in your thoughts and hopefully this will pass soon.
It is so important to spend quality time with your children, which is exactly what i am about to do. Its movie night here, and the hubby had to work, so its just me and the kiddo’s. I cant think of a better way to spend a Saturday night. Plus I have a confession to make, I like the movie Twilight. Dont you judge me lol, because for a kid appropriate movie, its pretty good. Plus i am like a junk food addict. I hope everyone else out there has a great and safe Saturday night.
Okay last time i didnt do as i was supposed to so this time i followed the rules for my friend the indecisive eejit’s challenge. This is my cartoon craziness cat-woman in a hat.
This post is not all about me, this post is for anyone who has ever went a day or two with out gaining any new followers, likes, or comments. It drives me crazy when that happens, so if you have been there then this post is for you. In the comments section feel free to leave a link to your blog as well as telling people a little bit on what your blog is about. I hope this helps everyone.
This is one of my favorite one liners, something more people should consider before acting or speaking.
What ever you do today you’ll have to sleep with tonight.
A friend of mine from http://theindecisiveeejit.wordpress.com/ did a post and challenged everyone to draw a cartoon, im not sure if this will qualify for her challenge, because i believe she wanted it to be the cat in the hat, but i never liked the cat in the hat so instead i drew this, (I know im a big fat rule breaker) Princess jasmine from the Disney movie Aladdin, with a little bit of a zombie spin. Its kinda messy cause i did it in like 15 minutes but here it is anyway, whatcha think. You can check out her challenge here http://theindecisiveeejit.wordpress.com/2014/07/09/cartoon-craziness-challenge/