Awards and Awesomeness
so i was nominated for 3 awards this time, first i was nominated for The One Lovely blog award by http://skinnyandsingle.wordpress.com/, and i was nominated for the Liebster award and The Versatile Blogger award by Andy over at http://lawsonandy.wordpress.com/. Thankyou both so much i really appreciate being nominated, especially by 2 people as awesome as yawl. Now i just recently got the one lovely blog award and the versatile blogger award so im not gonna do those again, but it has been a while since i got the liebster award so i am gonna do that one.
The rules for this award are…
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award
2. Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog
3. Answer the questions the award giver asked
4. List 11 facts about yourself
5. List your nominees
The 11 questions…
1. If you could make one piece of clothing illegal, what would it be? Hoochie shorts, the ones that look like underwear, seriously my kids dont need to see that.
2. If you could travel anywhere, for free, where would you go? And why? Ireland, I would love to see where my ancestors came from.
3. If the bank made a mistake, and put sixty thousand dollars in your account, what would you do? Put 15 thousand in savings accounts for each of my children.
4. What are your thoughts on legalizing marijuana? I dont really think we need another drug that is legal, but at the same time i dont think that marijuana is as bad as alcohol.
5.What is your favorite childhood memory? My dad standing at the end of the hallway and picking me up just like the scene from the movie dirty dancing, we would do this every night for a good while after i saw the movie, i was about 7.
6. What did you want to be when you grew up, and what do you do instead? A wife and mother, my dreams came true.
7. What happened on the best workday you’ve ever had? I am a stay at home mom so if my kids arent sick and they go to sleep before midnight then its an awesome day.
8. What was your favorite thing that your mother used to cook for you? My mother never did anything right as a mother, but i loved her chicken and dumplins.
9. Do you believe in soul mates or love at first sight? I dont know about love at first sight, but i do believe in soul mates, i am with mine.
10. If you could go back in time, and change one thing, what would it be? If i could retain the knowledge i have now i would go back and tell myself to never drink or do drugs.
11. Are you married? And if so, describe your proposal. Yes, I was working as a barista at the time, on my lunch break Darrell came down and we were walking in front of the court house (which is beautiful)
11 facts about me…
1. My middle name is Nicole.
2. I dont like movies about space, like star wars.
3. I never had an imaginary friend or really believed in Santa.
4. I never thought aging would bother me, it does.
5. I am not a morning person, i have to make myself be in a good mood in the mornings.
6. I get very cranky when im hungry.
7. I can catch almost any animal with my hands, i have caught possum, rabbits, snakes, and chickens, and thats just in my yard.
8. I love shark week
9. I dont like to kill things, even bugs and spiders. I will catch them in a cup and put them outside.
10. I love the show Fast and Loud and street outlaws
11. I have 2 dogs like 13 cats and about 35 chickens, all outside animals except for one dog.
Now for the nominees…
My questions for the nominees…
1. If you had one wish what would it be?
2. If you could change one law, what would it be and why?
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. What is your dream job?
5. If you could travel to a different time period, when would it be?
6. Do you love zombies, if not why?
7. Who is your favorite actor/actress
8. Do you now or have you ever had a nickname?
9. What would you want your last meal to be?
10. What is your biggest fear?
11. Do you think im awesome? lol