Sunshine Bloggers Award
i was just nominated for the sunshine bloggers award by Deana at https://eatpraylovemom.wordpress.com/ thanks much hon, she is an awesome woman with a great blog, so if you dont already follow her you should definitely go do so. Its been a while since i was nominated for an award so im tickled.
Here are the rules:
You must thank the blogger who nominated you.
You must answer the questions asked by that blogger.
You must nominate another set of bloggers.
You must ask a few questions of your own to those bloggers.
Notify the bloggers you nominated about the nomination!
Here are the questions that Deana asked me
1. What is your greatest achievement this far in life?
Getting clean and sober, of course being a good wife and mother is up there to, but without dropping the pills and alcohol i wouldn’t be able to do those things very well.
2. Define the word LOVE
A never ending and overwhelming emotion, that is expressed through kindness and understanding and changes every person and every life in the world.
3. If you could go back in time and meet one person, man or woman, who would it be and why? Anne Frank, i have always been fascinated with her story and how strong and smart she was.
4. What is your favorite scent? It doesn’t have to be e perfume, perhaps just a smell that you like… Peach i love the way fresh peaches smell and motor oil, lol.
5. Quick. Type the first five words that come to your mind. Now go back and tell me what those words mean to you!! kids, crazy, love, monkey, wild, those words came to mind because i love my kids but right now they are acting like wild little monkeys and they’re driving me crazy, lol.
My questions for you are.
1. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?
2. If you could change any law what would it be and why?
3. Tell me something that irritates you to no end
4. Do you think Obama is a good president? Why or why not?
5. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
and thats it, thanks again Deana. Make sure to check out all the bloggers i nominated, they do not disappoint.