I was just nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by one of my absolute best blogging buddies, April at http://diapersandtutus.wordpress.com/ she is an amazing person who has been a big inspiration to me and a great friend as well, if you dont already follow her i highly recommend you do so now.
There are a few guidlines that come With accepting this award
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Display the One Lovely Blog Award on your blog.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire, and let them know by commenting on their blog.
Seven things about me…
1. Im still kinda afraid of the dark, dont laugh at me i said Kinda.
2. I would have 4 more babies if my body would let me, well and my husband, lol.
3. On July 27th i will have been clean and sober for 3 years.
4. All i ever want to be is a good woman, a great wife, and a better mom.
5. I would rather be punched in the eye than have someone i love mad at me.
6. I go crazy over Halloween, everything gets decorated and i love every second of it, in fact i would be happy if i could keep it that way all year long.
7. I think one of the most important things i can teach my children is to be happy with the simple things in life.
And now for my nominees
Thanks again for nominating me April, you are such a sweetie.
And if you guys dont know all these amazing bloggers then make sure you go check em out and click that follow button you wont be disappointed.
Yay me, i was nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger award, by 2 not 1 but 2 very cool people, how awesome is that. So first i wanna say thanks to Tim at http://ahillbillyblogger.wordpress.com/ and Mieke at http://dragonflygypsyusa.wordpress.com/ for thinking of me for this award.
Here are the rules for this award.
1.Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2.List the rules and display the award.
3.Share seven facts about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5.Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you
Seven facts about me
1. I like fried bologna
2. I am a zombie lover
3. I love working on old cars
4. Im about as country as it gets and very proud of it
5. My feelings get easily hurt
6. I am a feminist, NOT lol
7. I am a very sentimental person
My nominees are
Thats 15 right? lol. So a huge thanks again to Tim and Mieke for nominating me, it is much appreciated. If you dont already follow their blogs you should definitely do so, and give a look at the blogs i have nominated as well they do not disappoint.
Woot woot, I was nominated for the Old Rugged Blog award, now when i first saw the title of this award i did not see the picture with it, so i gotta tell ya, i was not exactly tickled about it. My first thought was like seriously dude, im not that old or that rugged, lol. But seriously i would like to thank Ada from http://plainpathwaytohim.wordpress.com/ for nominating me. If you havent read her blog you should definitly head over and check it out, she is pretty awesome, and very inspiring with her levels of faith and love for our Lord. So this award is for anyone who has christian themes included in their blog. And there are a few requirements that come with accepting it.
1. If he/she accepts the award, they must nominate 5 other Christian blogs.
2. He/she must display the award.
3. He/she must answer the 9 questions listed below
My nominees are
1 . mother hen at http://motherhendiaries.com/
2. ladybugout at http://ladybugout.wordpress.com/
3. stories of four boys at http://storiesofourboys.com/
4. adopt mom of six at http://adoptmomof6.wordpress.com/
5. lupie momma at http://lifeofalupiemomma.wordpress.com/
6. mamacinderellaslife at http://mamacinderellaslife.wordpress.com/
7. Art Mowle at http://artmowle64.wordpress.com/
8. Grace at http://graceholden.wordpress.com/
9. GDR at http://altaredegos.wordpress.com/
10. mamamickterry at http://mamamickterry.wordpress.com/
Please check out these blogs, it has been such a blessing for me to know each one of them.
a) What is your favorite Bible verse?
Answer- 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
b) How long have you been a Christian?
Answer- It depends on your definition of the word christian, i have believed in God my whole life, but i would only be comfortable saying i have been a christian for about 3 years now.
c) How long have you had your wonderful blog?
Answer-n since January of 2014
d) What is your greatest accomplishment?
Answer- Getting and staying clean from drugs and alcohol.
e) Forest or bayou? Plains or mountains? River or ocean?
Answer- I was born and raised in the Appalachian mountains, so i am a mountain woman, and River all the way.
f) What makes you special?
Answer- My loved ones, with out them i am nothing.
g) Poetry or prose? Free verse or rhyme?
Answer- poetry, and either.
h) What is your favorite number?
Answer- 17 because i was 17 when i met my husband so it must be my lucky number.
i) Here’s a simple question: Why?
Answer- my son asked me a while back why we are here, i told him the point of life and the reason we are here is to help make other peoples lives better.
And thats it, thanks again Ada for the nomination it is very appreciated. 🙂
Yay i was just given the shout out award by Amanda at spreadingcrazysmiles. Woo hoo told you i was awesome, lol. if you havent read her blog you should definitely head over there, she has a lot to say and isnt afraid to say it, which is something i hold in high regard, especially since most people now a days are to busy tip toeing over the sensitive issues, to say how they really feel.
It is my understanding that one of the reasons i was given this award, is because i am not afraid to give my opinion, is it really that obvious? lol,
I am definitely not the type of person to hold back when it comes to something i am passionate about, which a lot of people may see that as a bad thing, but i dont. Whether you agree with me or not at least you will know where i stand, and that i am not going to change my mind for popularity points, that is my integrity and it is not for sell at any price. Anyway i am now supposed to nominate 7 – 10 other bloggers for this award.
And the nominees are
1. Cristi G. at easybeingmom.wordpress.com
2. Lupie Momma at lifeofalupiemomma.wordpress.com
3. Mrs. Ipockolypse at ipockolypse.wordpress.com
4. Machinegunmama at machinegunmama.wordpress.com
5. The Indesicive Eejit at theindecisiveeejit.wordpress.com
6. healthaddict00 at healthsmartmomma.wordpress.com
7. April at diapersandtutus.wordpress.com
8. Swiss-Ami-Mom at hbb5212.wordpress.com
9. LFFL at lovingfoodfashionlife.com
10. lifecorked at lifecorkeddotcom.wordpress.com
11. MamaMickTerry at mamamickterry.wordpress.com
All of these bloggers are awesome and wonderful in their own way, so if you dont know their work already you should definitely check em out. This award is simple, to accept it just Put a link up for the blogger who nominated you in your acceptance post, and then put a link up for 7 to 10 blogs that you think deserve the award. Write some awesomeness in between and that’s it. The point of this award is just spread some happiness around. Thanks again Amanda for nominating me.