I love love love my new car, well its not actually new but it is new for me to be the one driving it and it has a new paint job. It was all red and the paint was chipping off but me and my hubby painted it, she looks so much better now! Thats right i said she, i am one of those people now and her name is sookie, lol. Here is a picture of my girl sookie before and after paint. She is so beautiful! A big thankyou to my wonderful husband for teaching me how to tape her up, and to paint, I have learned so much from him.
So yesterday was mothers day and I had a pretty good one. We went to church yesterday morning where my little ones performed a song and dance with the other kids from church, they did so good. Then darrell left a little early so he could buy everybody lunch and I wouldnt have to cook,( helped a lot), and we lounged around the house some and later sat around the fire pit, also got a beautiful orchid from my hubby, a pretty flower from dj, a heart that dominik made and a book on horses from dustin.
Oh and a little $12,000 car from my wonderful husband this morning, I love it. It is so nice and so much easier to get the kids in and out of than the stratus was. Thanks babe I love you.
My husband and i have been working on this for a while, but it is starting to look pretty good now and the engine is running great, i cant wait to take it on a trip. My husband was in an accident with this truck, a few years ago and it was totaled, we did all of the work ourselves, im so proud 🙂
Im slippen yawl, i completely forgot about random Tuesday pics. So you will get random tuesday pics on Thursday instead, lol. One is me on vaction in a beautiful cabin in Tennessee, which i think is one of my best pics. The other is me working on my 87 chevy puttin on new chrome valve covers, which is one of my worst pics, I still like it though, cause im working on my rat rod and i love that.
Hello everyone, i am excited and very happy to say i have been nominated for the Liebster award,and i was nominated by someone who i have very much came to respect, and one of my best friends here in the blogging world motherhendiaries.wordpress.com, if you are not already familiar with her you should definitely check out her blog, she is a pretty awesome person.
The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Here are the 11 questions that motherhen asked
1. Why did you start your blog, and why did you choose this name?
I started my blog because i felt i could provide a lot of good advice to addicts who want to get clean, and because i thought that maybe my opinions on certain issues would influence others in a positive way. And i chose the name mommyx4boys because being a mom and my boys are what i am the most proud of in my life.
2. What is your idea of the perfect night out?
A night out whats that? lol, My perfect night out would just be going to dinner with my husband, (just my husband) and then a movie. but with 4 kids that is pretty hard to do.
3. What is your favorite article of clothing and why?
My socks, because my feet are like ice even during the summer.
4. If you were a pizza, which one would you be?
A meat lovers pizza, ha ha just kidding, i would be one of those dessert pizzas, because i am so sweet, yeah thats why.
5. Name your top 5 all time favorite guilty pleasure songs.
Hmmmm, lets see, The spongebob theme song, Lazytown theme song, The wiggles, Mickey mouse clubhouse theme song, and the Goofy goober song.
6. If you could choose to live on any island, which would it be and why?
Any island in Ireland will do, i am part Irish, my husband is Irish and i am just fascinated with all things Irish
7. What is the farthest you have travelled and what brought you there?
210 miles, and it was a van that took me there, lol. i went to Gatlinburg, Tennessee with some other women from church for the weekend.
8. Beatles or Stones?
Stones all the way.
9. If you could be any breed of chicken which would it be and why?
A dominicker chicken, cause they are really cool looking, they look like a chicken mixed with zebra.
10. Who do you want to be when you grow up?
11. How much wood does a woodchuck actually chuck? ( Its one of the burning issues of our time… i cant believe no one has ever properly answered it, but go on… have at it.
A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as he could, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
Okay now i am supposed to provide 11 random facts about myself.
1. I have 13 tattoos
2. I am part indian and part irish
3. my favorite colors are black, and pink
4. I am a very sentimental person
5. I can ride a horse as good as any cowboy
6. I am married to my dream guy
7. I like trick or treating more than my kids do
8. My feelings get hurt very easily
10. I would rather have a classic car, than a bran new one
Here are the bloggers i am nominating.
Here are your questions.
1. If you were a car, what kind would you be?
2. If you had one wish what would it be?
3. If you had to choose between saving 100 innocent people or 1 loved one, which would you choose?
4. What would be your choice for your last meal?
5. If you were starving to death could you eat a human body?
6. What are you most proud of in your life?
7. what was your most embarrassing moment?
8. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?
9. If you were given a million dollars, but told you have to give it away, who would you give it to.
10. If a piece of your furniture breaks, is your first thought, i can fix it, or trash it?
11. If someone at the grocery store has less items than you, do you let them go first?
Thanks again to motherhendiaries for nominating me, and be sure to check out the other bloggers that i nominated they are great.