Look in someons eyes and you can see there soul,
in some you see life and joy, others just a dark hole.
Past mistakes and painful times
they make a mark and leave their lines.
Life gets hard and its easy to lose hope,
But you have to keep trying you cant just sit and mope.
Faith and endurance is what you will need,
Cause this thing called life can be tough indeed.
Hey everybody just wanted to let you know how awesome yawl are. I now have 400 followers, did i mention that you’re awesome? I appreciate each and every one of you so much,and i never imagined that so many people would care to read what i write. I started my blog in hopes of helping others whether that be for addiction or for the loss of a child or anything else i could be helpful with, but having this blog has really helped me, meeting all of you wonderful people has helped me discover things about myself that i was otherwise unaware of. You have all been a huge inspiration for me, So i just wanted to take minute to say thanks and you rock.
I was just nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by one of my absolute best blogging buddies, April at http://diapersandtutus.wordpress.com/ she is an amazing person who has been a big inspiration to me and a great friend as well, if you dont already follow her i highly recommend you do so now.
There are a few guidlines that come With accepting this award
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Display the One Lovely Blog Award on your blog.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire, and let them know by commenting on their blog.
Seven things about me…
1. Im still kinda afraid of the dark, dont laugh at me i said Kinda.
2. I would have 4 more babies if my body would let me, well and my husband, lol.
3. On July 27th i will have been clean and sober for 3 years.
4. All i ever want to be is a good woman, a great wife, and a better mom.
5. I would rather be punched in the eye than have someone i love mad at me.
6. I go crazy over Halloween, everything gets decorated and i love every second of it, in fact i would be happy if i could keep it that way all year long.
7. I think one of the most important things i can teach my children is to be happy with the simple things in life.
And now for my nominees
Thanks again for nominating me April, you are such a sweetie.
And if you guys dont know all these amazing bloggers then make sure you go check em out and click that follow button you wont be disappointed.
Words to live by.
You’ve got to stand for something, or you’ll fall for anything.