Today’s question of the day is – which is your favorite monster, zombies or vampires? Yawl already know my favorite, lol!
Yay so excited about tonight’s episode but sad to cause it’s going off until February!
Okay so i have gotten a few requests for pictures of zombie food, it seems most people are not obsessed with zombies like i am, and they have no idea what that even means. So i thought i would go ahead and post them today, these foods are great for Halloween parties or if your like me just a boring weekday. I also included a few of my favorite zombie pics, just cause i like em. I could totally be on an episode of the walking dead, lol. Oh and the makeup is really easy to do and very cheap, So if anybody wants to know how i do it, or wants one of these recipes just drop a comment and ask.
Hey everyone, sorry its been so long since I posted anything but life has been very busy, and to be completely honest I was just burnt out. But im back and im gonna try to get back to posting like I used to.
So anyway I had to share what my husband just bought me, it is so friggen awesome, check it out.
My amazing hubby dropped about 50 bucks for these things for me, and he doesn’t even like zombie stuff, pour guy now every day when he opens his eyes and looks up this is what he will see.
He has been picking up everything he sees that has anything to do with zombies or the walking dead, he must love me a lot to put up with my zombie obsession. I love you babe and thanks for my zombie.
Well I hope all yawl out there in bloggy land are doing good, talk to ya later.
I have put together a list of my 10 favorite zombie movies in order, and the only reason that The Walking Dead isn’t on here is because it is a tv show and not a movie, lol. So if you havent seen these and you are a zombie fan you should definitely do so asap.
Okay the zombie apocalypse has finally happened, (just like i always knew it would) and What you do in the first 24 hours is critical. SO here is a list i put together for all the people out there who did not prepare for this.
1. Board up all windows and doors, so well that you can not even exit.
2. Cut a square big enough for you to fit through in your roof, this is a safer way to exit and re-enter because zombies cant climb.
3. Choose the strongest and fastest person to go out and scavenge water, weapons, canned food, candles, lighters, and even gather other people, but only the ones you know and relatively trust.
4. Make sure no light at all can be seen from the outside of your home.
5. You should contact everyone that you love now before phones stop working, and plan to meet in a safe and out of the way place.
6. Number six is the most important thing to remember, no matter what happens dont you git bit.
More zombie survival skills to come here shortly.
In honor of The Walking Dead returning and Halloween coming up, here are a few of my many zombie pics.
Right now everything is all about, who has the nicest house, the best car, the newest cell phones, and who makes the most money. This got me wondering if society were to fall, how many people would actually stand a chance at surviving? would you be able to feed your family if there were no longer grocery stores, would you be able to clothe your family, ( i cant sow worth anything so my husband would have to do that one) would you be able to physically protect your family, if money had no value, we had no electricity, and you had to actually take care of yourself, could you survive? I think for most people the answer would be a definite NO, most people would be like lori on the walking dead, just kinda there like a stump on a log, depending on others to feed and protect them, and not contributing anything at all except for a headache, because nowadays you are not taught how to survive, you are taught how to buy stuff. I personally think it is very important to at least know the basics, like hunting, fishing, and gardening, but many many people dont even know how to do those things. People have became very lazy and if its not easy or pleasant they dont want to do it, so if the zombie apocalypse ever happens ( dont laugh at me its possible. LOl ) man were in trouble. So i have decided that once a month i am going to try to learn something that would be a necessity in a devastating event. I already know how to hunt, fish, garden, build a shelter, and i am awesome with my crossbow, so i think my first choice is gonna be learning how to make primitive fire. I think everyone should be doing this, i mean if someone or many someones, lol are running toward you trying to eat your face, do you think you can scream i majored in business management so dont eat me. i dont think that would work but if you know how to use a machete that would certainly help and with the way the world is right now, anything is possible and thats what i want to be prepared for anything, plus i think its fun. So could you survive if society falls? and if the answer is yes, why do you think so? I think my family and i could not only survive, but thrive. My husband and i are very good with tools, weapons, and do it yourself stuff in general, we love to be out in the wild, and if anything ever did happen we would be heading up in the mountains, where we would be just fine. okay now i want to hear from you.
there is a walking dead marathon goin on here today, my hubby went and bought me the 4th season on wednesday which is the day it came out. Check out the cool little key that came with it, it says West Georgia correctional facility, so neat and now i have all 4 seasons yay.
So today is my zombie day, i even made me and the kids a special cake for the occasion, lol. I hope everyone else is having a great and safe Labor day weekend.
kinda messy, but its just for us here at home anyway
Hey everybody, i was just sitting here watching The Walking Dead marathon, which i didnt even know about until my friend Melissa told me, crazy right. She also nominated me for the very inspiring blogger award, since i just got this award the other day i am not gonna be doing another post on it, but i wanted to say thank you very much to Melissa from http://wereallmadheretheblog.wordpress.com/ and if you havent read her blog and followed her yet you definitely should, she is awesome.
Anyway i was watching The Walking Dead marathon when i realized that today marks my six month anniversary for trying to make things right. Awsomeness, woot woot.
We have came a long way in 6 months, with 314 followers and 5,637 views. I realize compared to other peoples blogs those numbers are tiny, but to me they are huge and amazing. There are 314 people that i have never met, who care what i think, that amazes me. I never imagined that this blog would be so important to me. When i started it i had never even read a blog, and barely new what a blog was, i just thought hey why not, but now it matters to me. I have met some wonderful people who i now think of as very dear friends, i know a lot of people dont think friendships made over the internet are real friendships, but to me they are. The friends that i have made here mean just as much to me as any friend i have ever had, and i am very grateful for each and every one of you.
In the process of creating this blog i have learned a lot, including one of the most helpful things that i have ever learned, which is that its okay to forgive myself for the things i have done wrong. When i started this blog i felt like i was carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders with no where to unload, but this is a place where i can do just that, and hopefully help someone else in the process. I am so glad i decided to start this blog, it has made me a better person, talking with each and every one of you has made me a better person, So i thank you for that. Heres to another six months. Also i have noticed a lot of people still call me mommyx4boys which is fine if thats what you prefer, but my name is Diana Roark so feel free to call me Diana if you want.
Hey everybody its Tuesday again, and this time i remembered to post some pics. I have been wanting to show yawl pictures of my zombie bathroom (proof that i am obsessed with The Walking Dead) for a good while now, but i kept forgetting and then when i did remember my bathroom was trashed and i was just to lazy to clean it. But here they are, plus my desk that i just finished and my new toy.
I am doing something brave. Tomorrow i will have my kids plus 5 neighborhood kids all at my house to have a zombie party. I will be doing everybodies makeup plus cooking zombie snacks which are as follows, brain cupcakes, weenie fingers, eye ball deviled eggs, bloody nachos, and zombie vomit punch. Were gonna be watching the walking dead and im sure it’s gonna be a lot of fun. I will post pics and details of everything sometime tomorrow. Wish me luck yawl, cause 8 kids is a lot for one person to handle. Lol
Hey everyone, my new friend Sara from two three or not two three tagged me in her post yesterday, so now i am supposed to answer a bunch of questions so you can get to know me a little bit better, here we go
1. Are you named after someone? yes! my father said i was named after princess Diana because i was his little princess.
2. When was the last time you cried? About 2 days ago, i was watching a end of the world type movie, and a woman was begging for someone to take her baby so he would live, i never use to be emotional about movies, but since i had kids anything like that makes me cry like a baby.
3. Do you have kiddos? Yes! I have a 19 year old step son named Dustin , a 10 year old son named Dj , a 4 year old son named Dominik , a 2 year old son named donnie, and a daughter named Rain mckayla who passed away.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Of course i am friggen awesome, lol. I am also very loyal and would do just about anything to help anyone who needs it.
5. Do you have a guilty pleasure? Yes, watching The Walking Dead and bacon
6. Do you like your handwriting? No! I hate my handwriting, i am left handed so my writing looks more like chicken scratch.
7. Whats your favorite cereal? I dont eat cereal anymore, but it use to be honey bunches of oats.
8. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their teeth, and i can almost always tell if someone has a drug problem, or is an alcoholic, just by hearing them say a few sentences. I guess because i have so much experience with it.
9. What is your eye color? It changes, from hazel to green.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Definitely scary movie.
11. Favorite tv show? As if everyone doesnt know, The Walking Dead
12. Summer or winter? Spring and fall are my favorite, summer is to hot and i hate, im using the word hate bees, and i like snow but I dont like being cold.
13. Hugs or kisses? Hugs and kisses, i am constantly hugging and slobbering on my little ones and the hubby.
14. Whats the farthest you have ever been from home? Not very far, i live in va, and i have only been to the surrounding states. So maybe 200 miles from home.
15. Do you have any special talents? Yes, i am very good at turning someone into a zombie, every halloween people tell me i should be a makeup artist in hollywood.
16. Where were you born? Radford Va,
17. What are your hobbies? I like camping, hiking,fishing, watching movies, building furniture with my husband, having zombie parties with my kids, blogging, church, and gaming
18. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have a pitbull shar pei mix his name is draven, i have a beagle mixed with i dont know what named daisy may, about 10 cats, and like 15 chickens, all of which are outside animals, except for daisy.
19. Favorite movie? That is a hard one, because we currently have over 700 movies, it really depends on what mood im in, but probably 28 days later.
20. What color is your car? Well we have a red dodgs stratus, a red ford pickup, a black chevy pickup, a black motorcycle, and a blue scooter, and here is the funny part my husband is the only one with a license, i dont have a one, i have never had one.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Exactly what i am, a good mom, wife, and person. Well i would also kinda like to own a halloween store.
Thanks for tagging me Sarah, its to bad we dont live closer to each other i could teach you how to shoot a crossbow, lol.
Im now passing on the love and tagging these bloggers if they wanna play.
5. C.K. Hope – daisiesfromdust.wordpress.com
10. GDR- altaredegos.wordpress.com
All you do is answer these questions and tag whoever you want!
Ok my favorite tv show is the walking dead. I have been watching it since the very first episode, and i am super stoked right now, because it comes back on from its mid season break this sunday. Let me start by saying i am not a normal person ! On any day of the week, and in any season of the year my husband may very well come home to find me and our children dressed like zombies, eating meatloaf hands, eyeball deviled eggs, and cupcake brains. Now i know a lot of people probably think this is really weird, but its fun so i don’t care. I like to act silly and step out of the norm sometimes, besides being normal is highly overrated.
So this sunday i will be all decked out in my zombie attire, with three little midget zombies sitting next to me. Watching our favorite show and building memories.